CCF is thankful to have the opportunity to serve alongside you as you plan for your marriage and wedding ceremony.
Our culture has ever changing definitions of what marriage is and looks like. At CCF we believe that it is God alone who has the ultimate authority to prescribe and describe the marriage relationship (Mark 10:1-12; Matt 19:1-9; Genesis 2). Because we believe God has spoken clearly through His word about this truth, as a church we will only recognize marriages that meet the biblical definition of marriage. This is a covenant relationship between one man and one woman. The pastors and elders of Centerville Christian Fellowship will only participate in weddings and officiate wedding ceremonies that meet this definition. Also, the facilities and property of CCF will only host marriage ceremonies that meet this definition.
- Facility Usage: $0
- Minister: $200
- Sound tech: $100
- Janitor: $100
- Stage Team: $100 (This fee is waived if platform is left as is)
Policies & Scheduling
- Fill out a Scheduling Form (No more than a year out and no less than 5 months out)
- To use the CCF Facility one must be a regular attendee
- There is to be no alcohol on the CCF premises
- The event must be completed by 9:00pm on a Saturday night
- To use the CCF sound system, a CCF tech is required
- If you are not having a CCF pastor/elder officiate the wedding, the CCF elders must approve the minister that will be officiating the wedding.
Once you have requested a date you will be contacted by the CCF staff. A meeting will then be set up with one of the CCF pastors to talk through plans, policies and premarital counseling.
Every couple must go through an approved premarital counseling course before the wedding ceremony.
One month prior to your wedding, a CCF staff member will meet with you to discuss final details and needs.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.
The staff and elders of CCF want to serve and assist you in times of loss. This includes making our facility available for funerals. If you want to check availability or if you need a pastor from Centerville Christian Fellowship to conduct a memorial service, please contact email@example.com.